SPA BEAUTY SALON EMPANGENI – AFRICAN ESSENCE SPA
African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni is owned and managed by Tracy Leslie. Tracy is a qualified beautician, aroma-therapist and reflexologist. African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni specializes in beauty treatments and health products. Tracy is passionate about beauty therapy and beauty treatments and enjoys working in Empangeni. Folksy and unpretentious, Tracy and her great team provide a notable beauty experience.
The staff at African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni are well-trained, efficient and infinitely adaptable. Beauty packages are personalized just for you and massage options and fusions remain unparalleled in a class of their own. Arrive as a client and leave the beauty salon as a rejuvenated friend.
African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni provides the highest level of customer service, valuable tips and professional advice on beauty related issues.
What makes African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni different?
- Only South African beauty products are utilized in the therapy sessions. Stockists of RegimA, Africology and Environ, African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni can recommend a suitable product for all South African skin types. Book yourself an African rock facial with hot stones and “nethezeka”. Alternatively, try a RegimA Rejuvo Facial or an Environ Vitamin Therapy Facial.
- Tracy is a firm believer in supporting local businesses in Zululand and African Essence Spa Beauty Salon are stockists of local products like Cupboom, Free and Fresh and Nature’s-eeze. The local goods have won the respect of the community and are authentically Zululand.
- Beauty treatments and the locally produced merchandise is affordable and good value for the rand. No added unseen costs on the beauty products as they are wonderfully home-grown.
- Mobile spa parties for kids that include magic shows and face painting, a pamper session and snacks. Teens and adult’s spa parties are available within reasonable requests.
- Fusion massages are a fantastic combination of massage techniques. This enables a client to experience the different variations of massages in one session. Combine a hot stone massage with a Swedish back massage. The fusion massages are a brilliantly inspired African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni concept.
African Essence Spa Beauty Salon Empangeni day and tailor-made packages:
The tailor-made packages at African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni are now and wow. Choose from a selection of package options that are simply the finest that money can buy. No other beauty salon offers such a wide range of customizing options.
- Phumula package
Phumula is the isiZulu word for “relax” and relax you will for 2-hours. Combining an Indian head massage with a foot massage, back scrub and steam, and a 40-minute fusion massage. This package transcends the common practice done by other beauty salons.
- African Bliss
The 2-hour package of heavenly time-out African bliss includes a Swedish full body massage, relaxing facial, head and foot massage. Pure massage enjoyment.
You have got to love the use of isiZulu words to describe the unique packages on offer from African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni. “Nethezeka” means to chill out and enjoy the 2-hour pampering session that includes a Soul of Africa full body massage, Indian head massage and a foot massage.
The unique concept and Zululand flair of African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni epitomizes simple ethnic elegance, with a touch of style and grace, delivers the right touch of beauty and health care especially during a massage.
Choose from a superb selection:
- Hot stone full body massage for 90 blissful minutes. Do yourself a favor and indulge. You won’t regret it.
- You have a choice of back and foot or back and scalp massages. Whatever your pleasure, whenever convenient.
- A pleasant and soothing Swedish full body or back massage.
- An Indian head massage that will relieve stress that has accumulated in the head.
- A 60-minute sports massage for the very active person who needs a little muscle release.
Some of the options at African Essence Spa Beauty Salon Empangeni:
At African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni:
- Beauty treatments are not exclusive to the fairer sex and men also need massages, pedicures and facials.
- Sometimes we all need assistance when it comes to removing unwanted hair. African Essence Spa Beauty Salon offers a wide range of waxing options.
- Eye lash and brow tinting for a more prominent look.
- Hand and foot repair treatments and nail filing and painting.
- A reflexology package which includes 5 treatments.
- Full body scrub that will remove dead skin cells and invigorate your being.
Where is African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni situated?
African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni Zululand is strategically placed at Shop 21A Five Ways Mall on the Corner of Paul Avenue and Rex Henderson Drive. The mall is a one-stop shopping center with ample parking space and facilities. There is little doubt that convenience takes the unnecessary hassles out of life. So whenever you feel like a massage, facial or a full body scrub, pop into African Essence Spa Beauty Salon.
Rejuvenate and revivalist at African Essence Spa Beauty Salon in Empangeni.